From hardscapes to stonework, when it comes to landscape design installation, Crab Creek Landscape Services can do it all including:
- Retention and privacy walls.
- Water Falls and accent features.
- Fountains and ponds.
- Intermittent stream beds for drainage and accents.
- Patios, paths and walkways utilizing a vast variety of materials.
- Turf installations from sod to seed.
- Trees, shrubs, annuals, and perennials.
- Create and/or maintain beds and borders.
- Mulching and pine straw installations, utilizing a wide variety of materials offered on the market today.
- Tree removal and stump grinding. Relocating and transplanting.
- Irrigation from entire landscapes to the smallest of containers and baskets.
- Drainage applications – from grading and swales to underground tiling.
- Container gardens, patio and courtyard gardens from exotic to contemporary.
Contact us for a no-obligation, no-cost estimate for your next landscape design installation project.